Valorisation of natural extracts from the municipality
Differentiation potential vegetation in Przelewice Borough is as follows:
- Spatially dominated by beech fertile habitats of Pomeranian, now used almost entirely as areas of arable soils.
- Hornbeam habitat, riparian, and alder occur in the Płonia valley and its surroundings (greater diversity of habitat). Residues in the area, similar to natural ecosystems, determine the values of the area municipalities robes.
General characteristics of the faunal Przelewice Borough.
- 17 gatunków ryb, 17 species of fish
- 11 gatunków płazów, 11 species of amphibians
- 4 gatunków gadów, 44 species of reptiles
- 157 gatunków ptaków, 157 species of birds
- 30 gatunków ssaków. 30 species of mammals
Due to the overlapping zones of different taxonomic groups within Przelewice Borough it was said that there are 12 important zones for wildlife habitat.